I wanted to write a review about these fake security cameras because I feel like they have been a really good purchase. I bought these about a year ago and they have held up pretty well. My neighbors seem to think that I have a high priced security system in place now because they see that I have mounted these two cameras on the front of my house and on the side of my house. I have had multiple Neighbors come up to me and make comments about the cameras.
I have mounted them high enough so that they are somewhat out of clear sight so that a person passing by wouldn’t be able to tell if it was fake or real. The led light that blinks is a great deterrent at night time. You can literally be four houses down the block and see the red light flashing from the top of my house. It catches attention for sure and that is really all that is necessary to deter someone. For my own peace of mind I have a real Arlo camera system setup as well but that one is more hidden.
The camera itself is made of plastic and it is pretty cheap feeling but from far away you can’t really tell what it is made of. During the day you can see the other LED fake lights in the shape of a circle that make the camera look real. At night it is just the one blinking light that flashes. The black wire is also a nice touch as it looks like it is being fed into your house.
I bought these to install on my in-law’s home. I’ve installed over 100 ‘real’ cameras over the past 5 years. These pretend cameras look like legit cameras, though perhaps a bit larger than I would prefer. Still, I’m very happy with the results. It took about five minutes to install each device. I installed lithium AA batteries to power the blinking LED in hopes the light will keep working for a year or so…
- Features: The inexpensive solution for security theft problems with high resemblance to real cameras and activation light. No motorized pan movement. With elegant and contemporary design, this camera is very popular.
- Design: Made of high quality and durable material. Compact design and easy to install. Appear to work as an actual security camera.
- Installation: Cheap and effective way to deter criminals. Installs quickly and easily to the ceiling or wall using the included screws. No wiring is required. 2 pcs AA batteries operated (NOT included).
- Environment: Protect your homes, shops and business. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage. Mix dummy and real cameras to increase your security at a fraction of the cost of real cameras.
- Package Includes: 4 x Wali Bullet Simulation Camera (Silver), 12 x Screw, 4 x Steel Bracket, 4 X Warning Security Alert Sticker Decal, 18 Month Protection, 2 pcs AA batteries operated (NOT included).