VSTARCAM Professional BIG screen FHD 1080P night version dash cam.
- ✓ Super starlight Night Vision –Night vision is a key indicator of a dash camera’s performance.this camera with High Sensitivity Imaging and Night Vision,Camera is capable of enhancing the imaging performance in low light environments.You can clearly read number plates and other important information at night.
- ✓ Motion Detection — The dash cam will auto recording when detecting a motion in front of the car.
- ✓ Gravity Sensor — When the built-in gravity sensor detects a collision, the current video is locked, ensuring important footage is kept protected.
- ✓ Loop Recording — Automatically overwrite the unlocked oldest file when the TF card is full, to ensure the normal recording.
- ✓ Parking Monitor — Triggered by the motion sensor, the dash cam will automatically record when people or things come closer to your car. It needs a constant power supply either from an external battery pack or hardwire (not included).
HDR Technology clear Night Vision
VStarcam F1-B Dash Cam compensates for light/dark spots and balances exposure. Superior low light compensation at the touch of a button, featuring six glass lenses for great video quality you need whilst driving at night
Crisp Resolution records in HDR_2560*1440P crisp HD video of the road ahead both at daytime and night. Vivid and colorful video Never miss a car plate.
Premium G-sensor and Loop Recording
Dash Camera with Sensitivity Imaging built-in G-Sensor,can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage, will not miss any important footage,Loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest recordings with the newest ones when the card is the full .
Day and night monitor your car even in parking .
Parking Monitoring day and night
Dashboard camera With parking monitoring enabled, the device continues to monitor the vehicle even when the engine is switched off using its built-in battery. If any vibration is detected by the G-Sensor, it will automatically turn on the dash cam and begin recording. Approximately 30 seconds after the vibration has finished, the device will automatically turn off and return to monitoring mode. Motion DetectionAutomatically pauses video recording when no motion is detected by the camera lens, resuming when movement is again detected.
- Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect Dash Cam to external power while it is in use.
- Please use High Endurance Video Monitoring Card with Adapter 32GB, above class 10 rating, format before recording. Failing to format micro SD card may result in card error.
- Before installing the dashboard camera to the windshield, please clean the windshield and adjust the vertical angle to your comfortable.