- Immersive Hi-Fi Sound Designed for an excellent listening experience, Mpow Bluetooth headset with CSR chip and around-ear cushion design can provide robust, immersive and Hi-fidelity sound. Advanced Compatibility The Bluetooth headset can easily and quickly connect with smartphones, tablets, TVs and other Bluetooth devices within 33 feet, bringing you crystal clear sound effect. PLEASE make sure the driver software of receiving adapter is fully updated when connected to PC or laptop, and you need a SEPARATE Bluetooth adapter when connected with TV. Foldable and Portable Design The foldable design makes it easy to store them when not in use or during travels. The stainless steel slider headband allows you to find the perfect fit and provide excellent durability. Dual mode: Wireless & Wired In the wireless mode: With a built-in 420mAh battery which provides 13 hours’ continuous wireless playback and let you get rid of the tangled cables on the move;
In the wired mode: Used as a wired headphone with an audio cable. Note: 1. Please keep the headset in dry and cool environment as the earmuff is made of memory-protein materials.
- The microphone only works in the wireless mode. Specification Bluetooth Version: 4.0
Range: 33 feet (10 meters)
Talking Time: Around 15 hours
Playback Time: Around 13 hours
Charging Time: 4 hours
Charging Voltage: 5V
Battery Capacity: 420mAh
Packing List 1x Mpow Bluetooth Headset
1x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Packing Bag
1x User Manual
Warranty Every Mpow product includes a 45-day money back & 18-month warranty.
- IMPRESSIVE SOUND QUALITY IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL & PLEASE NOTE: 1. This item is passive noise isolating, NOT active noise cancellation(ANC), it can’t cancel the noise completely but it won’t drain the battery and damage the sound. As an additional factor of sound quality, it is better than ANC. 2. The closed-back design provides immersive Hi-Fi sound with CSR chip and 40mm driver together. If you care more about Noise Cancellation than Sound Quality, you may consider other alternatives.
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The Memory-protein ear cushion simulate human skin texture, ensuring lasting comfort. The stainless steel slider and softly padded headband allows you to find the perfect fit without constraint and provide excellent durability.
- NEVER POWER OFF, BOTH WIRELESS & WIRED: 1. The wireless mode: Battery update to 20-hr music time/ talking time in a single charge, instead of 13-15 hrs from Oct 1, 2017; 2. The Wired mode: you can also use it as a wired headphone with the provided audio cable so the headphones will never power off.
- FOLDABLE DESIGN WITH A PORTABLE BAG & GENTLE REMINDER : The foldable Headband is not only designed for saving your desk space but for carrying in the provided bag. Gentle Reminder: Depending on your head/ear size/shape, it may be a little tight(feels like“on ear”) for someone to wear which is designed to avoid sound leakage. In case of that and to get both audio and wearing comfort, please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to get your ears relax and protect them from muggy environment in use.
- Got these for my 13 year old who listens to music constantly. They are great sound and they block out the annoying sounds from his younger brother so he can enjoy his music. They fold up nice for going in his book ag while at school.
- Pros: comfortable on my large head. No headphone has ever covered my ears without hard places or sweaty or too tight. These are good for hours
2. Battery seems to last many hours. Lost track
3. Pairs easily with my moto G 4 phone and also a BT transmitter connected to my Chrome TV dongle. Easily xfer back and forth
4. Clean, rich sound. Nice break from my ear buds.
5. Build quality acceptable for this price. Soft earpads and padded cross support. Buttons gave solid response. Ear cups are flat enough to lay head on pillow to watch TV.
6. Adjustable enough to find perfect comfort position.
7. Good volume and surround and noise rejection
Cons: none. We’ll see how they hold up to long daily use
Update 9/30/2017 I wear these for several hours each day. Holding up well. Battery still holds good long charge. I added moleskin to the earpads to make them a little more comfortable. Ear holes could be a tad bigger for my head and ears. Overall still the best headphones I have owned.
- Amazon reviews used to be helpful; I’m learning to start tempering them with a good dose of skepticism. Apparently terms like “fantastic”, “amazing”, and “phenomenal” are used loosely and to cover a wide range of very average products. First off, FOR THE MONEY these are decent headphones. They aren’t anywhere close to better headphones in sound quality or build quality, but they aren’t close to the price either.My first and main issue with them is that there is noticeable lag between the show and the sound through these headphones. Any lag in sound while watching a show makes them unusable in my opinion. For music, not a big deal at all of course.Second, the sound through these headphones is very average. There is no deep bass; I’ve used much smaller headphones (not over ear, and not earbuds) that have MUCH better low range. I have a pair of over ear headphones I purchased on Amazon for under $100 that have fantastic (truly fantastic, not fantastic for $35) sound, clarity, and low range. There is some noticeable fuzz/static while listening to shows, though not enough that it really bothers me.
Let’s stop giving 5 star, better than my Bose (not a fanboy), glowing reviews to average products. It doesn’t help anyone who needs honest opinions about products.
Lastly, mine only came with an audio cable and a USB cable; it did not include a power adapter, which it sounded like it should from the manual when it tells me to insert the charger into a standard outlet.
For $35, this is an OK set of headphones. I wouldn’t buy them again if the lag issue during shows is normal.