1. MOSISO PU Leather Case Only Compatible with MacBook Pro 13 Inch with Retina Display
- The dimension of case is 12.7 x 8.9 x 0.8 inch. It Only fits MacBook Pro 13 Inch with Retina Display No CD-Rom (A1502 / A1425, Version 2015 / 2014 / 2013 / end 2012). Not compatible with new MacBook Pro 13 inch with/without Touch Bar (A1706 / A1708, 2017 / 2016).
- Magnetic closure design make sure your MacBook Pro Retina 13 Inch securely in place.
- Superior durability case cover with shock-absorbing features. All device features are accessible through cut-outs and openings.
- Unique protective design allows operating your MacBook Pro Retina 13 Inch freely without removing the case. Mosiso 1 year warranty on every case.
- WARNING: This case can’t Fit MacBook Air 13 Inch (A1369/A1466), old MacBook Pro 13 Inch with CD-Rom (A1278), MacBook White 13 Inch (A1342), so please kindly check the model number “A1xxx” on the back of the MacBook BEFORE purchase.
- I’ve spent a couple weeks with this cover now and can say its AWESOME!! First of all it just looks really nice. It fits my 13″ Retina MacBook Pro 2015 like a glove. The dark brown PU leather is exactly like the picture and has a nice feel to it. It is a light weight cover, yet a little padded too so I feel like my laptop is safer now. The little stand on the bottom side is neat, easy to deploy and makes typing at the table comfortable. I do some pretty graphics intensive stuff on my Mac and didn’t think the cover made it get hotter. In fact it still kept quite cool with the cover on. The magnetic snap works well and the little tab easily tucks under out of the way when I’m using my laptop.All in all I am extremely satisfied with this purchase and would recommend this product to everybody looking to protect their MacBook investment.
- It’s definitely my fault for not reading the description. This leather case is NOT for model A1278. I couldn’t find this blue tone with a stand function anywhere so i’ just went with it. I resized it with jeans and super glue.If you are a handy person, don’t mind wasting your time and you really want this color with a stand function… *sigh * I guess you can try this option. P.s. Blue tape helps stabilizing the jeans during the super gluing process.I’m not accurate enough so the case is a little off… It only bugs my eyes and nothing else.Some really bad thing about trying to adjusting the case is the cd player and the dented part that helps with opening will be Partially blocked.One thing about this product that I don’t like is the stand is a little weak.Otherwise, this product should be really good for the correct model.
2. KEC Laptop Case for Old MacBook Pro 15″ Retina (-2015) Italian Leather Case
- MacBook Pro 15″ Retina Case Cover (2012-2015) is for model number A1398 ONLY. It is NOT COMPATIBLE with NEW MacBook Pro 15″ with Touch Bar (A1990 / A1707). Please CHECK YOUR MACBOOK MODEL NUMBER BEFORE YOU PURCHASE TO ENSURE YOU GET THE CORRECT SIZE.
- Cut Out Design, Shines through the case. Design lets you Open/Close your MacBook all the way and Full Access to All Ports.
- This New MacBook Pro 15 case cover is made with Premium Italian Pebble Leather – Gives your MacBook a Soft Touch while it Prevent Fingerprints, Slipping, Scratches, Drops, Dirt, Smudges and Other Damages to your valuable MacBook.
- Sleek, Glossy 2 Piece Design – Easy to Install and Take Off. 4 Rubberized Feet keeps your Mac Pro Retina 15 Inch Laptop Notebook Stable and Secure. Bottom Shell Case Cover Vented for Maximum Heat Dissipation and Disbursement.
- KEC Mac Pro Retina Display 15.4 Inch Case Cover is very Slim and light weight. Easy and Convenient to Carry Around with your bags.
- I got a new Mac book for my birthday and I wanted a case to go along with it. I chose this one over many others and I am glad I did. This case has both a bottom and a top part, is rubber like but hard, and has a cut out for the apple sign. The pattern and design is very pastel and light, but super pretty and perfect for a computer case. This case protects the computer very well! I took it to India a couple of weeks ago, and it survived the long journey without a scratch. The keyboard cover which comes with it is also very pretty and well done. Overall, I am very pleased with this product and if you are looking to buy a case for your computer, this is the one!
- Absolutely beautiful design. It fits my Macbook Air perfectly & makes it easy for me to spot. I like the extra protection provided without any extra bulk.I also like the keyboard cover. It sits in place nicely and makes the keys have a softer touch. I also like that the cover protects my keyboard against dust and splashes.
3. tomtoc Slim Laptop Envelope Sleeve
- Maximum fit model size: 11.97 x 8.36 in; Perfect fit 2018 New MacBook Air 13- inch with Retina Display A1932| 13″ New MacBook Pro with USB-C Late 2016 – 2018 A1989 A1706 A1708 | 12.9″ New iPad Pro with Liquid Retina (A1876 A2014 A1895)
- Lightweight and slim. Easy to carry or fit in another bag.
- Laptop compartment: Magnet closure. Special side cut for convenient charging.
- Additional storage: Rear compartment for tablets, cell phones, kindles, etc.
- Beautiful design: Caramel leather and charcoal felt exterior, durable to protect your laptop.
tomtoc’s sleeve is the perfect accessory for today’s professionals who want to protect their new MacBook Pro A1706 A1708 in style. The case blends beautiful caramel leather and charcoal felt in a sturdy frame that won’t wrinkle or crease as you go about your day.
External dimensions: 13.5 x 9.8 x 0.75 in, Internal dimensions: 11.97 x 8.36 x 0.59 in; Specifically designed for 2018 New MacBook Air 13- inch with Retina Display |13″ New MacBook Pro with USB-C Late 2016 – 2018 (A1989 A1706 A1708) | 12.9″ New iPad Pro with Liquid Retina ( A1876 A2014 A1895 )
This sleeve won’t be fit for your 13″ New MacBook Pro with USB-C (A1706 A1708) with case on it.
4.Jisoncase One-Piece Designed Protective Holder Book Case Folio Case
- Apple Macbook Pro Leather Sleeve Leather Case Cover – Vintage PU leather surface, soft interior lining, comfortable handing feeling, offers all round protection
- Apple Macbook Pro Protect Sleeve Case Cover Bag – Exclusive stand design offers maximum comfortable viewing and typing angel
- Sleeve Case Cover Bag for Apple Macbook Pro – Unique cooling design helps prolong the MacBook’s life
Apple Macbook Pro Sleeve Holder – One-piece designed PU leather case for Apple Macbook Pro 13”. Fashion and Elegant Style
Apple Macbook Pro Case Cover – Handmade case design allows you close/open your Macbook Pro all the way and Access to all functions.
- The case is nicer than I had initially expected. It is silly to say, but I was a little sad that the case wasn’t going to show the apple logo on the front of my computer, with a macbook, I kind of wanted to be able to show it off. When the case arrived I was so excited because it has such a simple elegance to it, that made me ashamed to have wanted to show off the apple in the first place. Although faux the case has realistic coloring and a nice textural element. The inside of the case is a repulsive flesh tone, but is almost completely covered up by the computer. One other thing I was pleasantly surprised at, was that the case came with a keyboard protector. I may have just missed it in the description… The folding mechanism is a little bit loose, it kind of slides back and fourth, in saying as much I wouldn’t trust it on the edge of a desk as I would worry about it being a falling hazard. I will still being using this feature, just cautious of where it is resting. I was also worried about how the case would fit around my track pad, but the sizing is perfect. The stitching on the product is very clean, and doesn’t have any visible glue or burn spots (a cheap way to keep the ends of the thread from moving, very tacky, and tends to be just a quick fix) so that is really nice. I read before buying that there is a pungency to the case that is foul enough that several people spoke of returning them. I did notice an odor to the case, but it certainly was not repugnant, and it went away after airing out for about 24 hours. I am very pleased with this product and highly recommend it.
- The quality in the workmanship is very good. The front where the keyboard sets down into the leather needs to be more formfitting: it is too big. Perhaps this product has not been resized for the 2015 models, which tend to be slimmer. I have found that the bottom of the leather will ride up onto my bottom keys and gets in the way for this touch-typist.
- Don’t hesitate to order this great product for your new macbook air. It will take some time to get the overall fit but that is to be expected from the material. Looks very sleek and stylish when folded and you are on the move. The best feature is the function lid to stand configuration that is actually very ergonomic. (I am using it as I type this review) For those that think it might now fit when you receive just take your time to slide it in. The protective keyboard cover is a perfect fit and adds rubberized feel to your keys so if you don’t like it you can just remove.I stand by my 4 star rating as it is a all around great protective case for what I needed.
5. MOSISO Water Repellent Lycra Sleeve Bag Cover Compatible 13-13.3 Inch Laptop
- The big bag internal dimension is: 13.58 x 0.79 x 9.64 inch (L x W x H); external dimension is: 13.97 x 0.79 x 10.04 inch (L x W x H). The additional small pouch bag internal dimension is: 5.5 x 0.59 x 4.92 inch (L x W x H); external dimension is: 6.1 x 0.59 x 5.31 inch (L x W x H).
- Features a neoprene foam padding layer and fluffy fleece fabric lining for bump and shock absorption and protection of your computer from accidental scratches.
- Additional small storage pouch bag compatible MacBook adapter, easy for you to storage MacBook mouse and earphone. Same color as the big sleeve bag, harmony and stylish.
- Slim and lightweight; does not bulk your laptop up and can easily slide into your briefcase, backpack or other bag. Top-loading zipper on the sleeve glides smoothly and allows convenient access to your laptop computer.
- Compatible with MacBook Air 13, MacBook Pro Retina 13, Old MacBook Pro 13 with CD-Rom, Surface Book 2/1 13.5, Surface Laptop 2 2018/2017, Dell Inspiron 13/14, Dell Latitude E7470 14, HP Elitebook 830 13.3, HP Elitebook X360 1030 13.3, HP Spectre X360 13.3, HP Envy 13, HP Stream 13/14, HP Pavilion 14, Lenovo IdeaPad 710S/720S 13/14 Inch, Lenovo 720 13.3/Yoga 2 Pro/Yoga 920, Asus ZenBook/Chromebook 13.3, Acer Swift1/7 13.3, Acer Swift5/Spin7 14, RAZER Blade Stealth 13.3 and most 13-13.3 Laptop.
Why Choose MOSISO Bag?
This MOSISO protective laptop sleeve bag is made from premium environment-friendly water repellent lycra material, slim, light weight, which is very durable, not esaily broken. The exclusive trendy design also gives your device the most functional yet fashionable look, and enables you to carry your laptop in a uniquely sleek style.
It can be perfectly used for both business and leisure, stylish and decent in appearance, you will be delighted with our bag.
- Full disclosure: I’m an idiot. However, I live in a less than outstanding neighborhood and my laptop is life. So I was in the habit of hiding my laptop in the broiler. (It has gone well for six months.) But alas, the day came where I was truly idiotic and turned on the oven. MY LAPTOP CASE CAUGHT ON FIRE AND MY LAPTOP IS FINE. Buying another one, and keeping it out of the broiler. But one thing is for sure. This is one hell of a case. No joke. This is real life. I’m typing from my laptop now.
- I purchased this sleeve for my 13in MacBook Pro. I think it’s a nice quality product for the low price I paid! It fits my laptop well. However, there is a little room for the MacBook to slide around in. However, I am totally fine with this! It is very soft inside and does a great job of protecting it. I bought this sleeve primarily to keep my MacBook protected in my backpack and in my home/counter/table. PLUS, this sleeve comes with a carrying pouch for your laptop charger and cord. The MacBook charger and cord fit perfectly in this pouch!
Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable, slim-fitting sleeve for your MacBook Pro!
-the moment you open the package, it screams “quality”. Nothing out of place, no residue on the cover, no bad stitching; some people complain about a smell. The smell fades after a few days.
-inside is soft and has a “lip” so both your device and whatever you put into the smaller bag won’t knock and scratch against the zippers
-both bags are a good size. I use the smaller one for my mouse.
Things to note:
-THIS IS NOT A HARD CASE. The entire case is soft, and while it’s good quality there is NO rigidity whatsoever. I carry my laptop in this case, inside yet another pouch in my bag. If you’re travelling, it’s a good case to put into your backpack. It will protect against spills and such.
-GET A DARK COLOR; the bag gets dirty VERY easily. I regret getting a light color. Still, not their fault. Also, the Airy Blue is lighter than it appears in the picture.