The P2P(Plug and Play) Megapixel Wireless IP Camera features high definition 1920×1080 P video resolution, h.264 video compression,Micro-SD card support (up to 64GB), two-way audio, Wi-Fi capability, pan/tilt, remote internet viewing, motion detection, night vision.
In addition, it is Smartphone compatible (iPhone, Android – app required) as well as viewable over the internet using standard browsers on IE or Mac (Safari only).
Enjoy the convenience and peace of mind knowing that your loved ones and personal belongings are safe and out of harm’s way.
Stream HD quality video and audio directly to your PC (Windows & Mac), iPhone, Android phone, or Tablet.
Excellent two way audio quality,you can speak to your baby and listen what your baby saying via wansview App.
When you get tired at work, open the mobile App to watch your baby is doing or your baby’s smile which will let you forget all trouble. Take quick snopshots and record video to share the important moment to your friends.
HD Video, Quickly And Easy Setup One Key WI-FI configuration and P2P technology make you access the IP Camera quickly even you do not have a degree in networking.
See live video on your phone and computer.
Notice: make sure your WIFI is 2.4G,do not have special symbols in the WIFI name or password.
- TWO-WAY AUDIO: You can hear what’s going on in the room you’re monitoring, and through our mobile app, you can speak directly to anyone in your room. This feature lets you use the as a security camera at your front door, trained on your valuables, or to monitor your child, pets or playroom.
- MOTION DETECTION:Get push notifications on your smartphone or tablet whenever motion is detected. You can also choose to have the camera record only when it detects a motion in the room. It’s not only saves you space on your microSD card but also means you can browse events only and not have to sift through hours of footage like you would with continuous recording.
- Activity Alerts:Receive real-time notifications whenever motion is detected. Send alarm notification and image to mobile device! Records movement to help you keep an eye on everything!
- CAPTURE EVERYTHING IN HD 360° COVERAGE : Not like 720P, 960H,1080H,Vivid 1080p resolution 2.0 Mega pixel camera give you a clear, crisp video and smooth movements. 340° horizontal and 90° vertical rotation range create a 360° coverage.
- CLEAR TWO-WAY AUDIO& NIGHT VISION: Remotely talk and listen via mobile App even in the dark with the IR LED night vision up to 20 feet.So you can keep in touch with your baby when you miss him and want to talk to him. This home security camera gives you fantastic night experience even in pitch dark and full protection to see the whole room at night — not just a limited spotlight view at anytime of day or night. It also can be used for shops, meeting room, pets,nanny, elder monitor.
- Haven’t had any issue with the connections. Use this to watch our pets when we travel and haven’t had any issues. The App is easy to use. When we leave the house we turn on the motion detectors to send notifications if anyone is in the house. Picture quality is fair. Liked it some much I bought a second one for the second living area where the pets sleep.
- I got this to keep an eye on my puppy when he’s home alone for peace of mind. It’s got a two way mic, you can hear live sound over the app and can speak through the camera. I mostly use it to tell when he seems distressed and to correct him when I spot him crewing on the carpet. The video quality is pretty crappy though and even though you can zoom in it doesn’t really make the picture much more clear usually. Anyone with the app and login info can watch the same feed but the quality drops like a rock when my husband and I watch on two separate phones. The mic distorts our voices some but it’s still clear enough to hear what we’re saying.At first we had it sitting on a table in the room but soon noticed a pretty obvious blind spot so we mounted it on the wall and now it can see the whole room and has a great range of motion, if it’s a little slow to respond. We didn’t even use the mounting part, just slapped one of those Velcro picture hanging strips on the back and put it on the wall and it’s held up so far.The app is pretty straightforward and easy to use. It’s been working great, using it for constant live video, going on 3 months now.
- Quality. Easy of use. The level of customer service is the best I’ve experienced in a decade. I e-mailed ahead of time with questions and they responded within an hour and continued to respond for several follow up questions; this was before I even purchased the camera. Setup was easy and the quality of picture is fantastic. Night vision is clear.
- Bought two of these cameras, one to keep an eye on my back deck and patio door and the other to keep an eye on my basement.
The unit can be set on a table or you can use the separate mounting plate to attach the unit to a wall or ceiling. You’ll just need to have access to a power source. So, if you have a drop ceiling, you can attach the mounting plate, purchase a long USB-to-micro-USB cable to run to your power source (the unit comes with a 110-volt to USB power adapter) and you can get a full field of vision of your surveillance area.